Please install Adobe Flash Player.
Russia CCTV Market (2011-2017) provides in-depth analysis with 40 figures and 20 tables. The report estimates and forecast overall Russia CCTV market by revenue, by CCTV system types such as Analog based, IP based, and software systems. The report also gives the insights on competitive landscape, price trends, market drivers and restraints.
In Russia’s electronic security market, CCTV security systems have pegged key share of the market pie. Further, with upcoming FIFA World Cup, huge investments are expected to be witnessed for the expansion and construction of new public and private infrastructures, which would drive the need for the installation of CCTV systems at various locations. Additionally, increasing competition has led to the declining selling price of the CCTV cameras, thus catalyzing new deployments in the country.
According to Rustele.com, Russia’s Video Surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15,4% during 2015-2017. In 2014, IP based surveillance systems have accounted for majority of the market share in overall market and is expected to grow further with relatively higher growth rate as compare to analog based surveillance system.
Government and transportation vertical leads the market for CCTV in Russia. Growing government expenditure, rising IT infrastructure and increasing IT spending have led to growth in the IP based CCTV market. Also, IP based surveillance systems are expected to surge due to rising demand for video analytics and remote monitoring.
The key players in the market include Axis Communications AB, Bosch Security Systems, Panasonic, Mobotix AG, Pelco by Schneider Electric, Hikvision Digital Technologies, Sony, QNAP, Milestone Systems, NICE, LTV, Samsung.
The report thoroughly covers the market by products (IP, analog); components (cameras, storage devices, software, system management); system services. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2011-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Market until 2017.
• Historical data of Russia Analog Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2011-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Analog Video Surveillance Market until 2017.
• Historical data of Russia IP Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2011-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia IP Video Surveillance Market until 2017.
• Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Application Market for the Period 2011-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Application Market until 2017.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends.
• Competitive Landscape.
• Key Strategic Pointers
For detailed report description and purchase options please click here
For further details, please contact:
Call: +7 812 715-50-61